Pages

mardi 5 novembre 2013

Ginger Girl

A test to see if the black ball pen is making stains or not after applying watercolors on it. Seems like nothing happened. Can be more or less useful in the future :'D

Sorry for my lack of activities here, because I'm actually developping one my personal project. I don't intend to post any of my researches here though ! 

I was also watching "Attack on Titan". A very good japanese animation, never seen as good as this one since Full metal alchemist : Brotherhood ! it's a relieved to finally being able to watch a well animated  japanese animation with a good story telling ! I kind of missed it. Anyway, if you got any free times, I suggest you to watch it. Although it's a bit violent (not the most violent anime I've seen in my whole life though, but just as a warning :'D for some of you) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire